All refund-eligible services are subject to the following general conditions. Additionally, there may be additional terms that relate to a particular product or service, which are outlined below.
- Refunds will be automatically transferred to the wallet of your XFlame account.
- All refunds are made in US dollars; you, the customer, are solely responsible for any currency exchange rate variations between the time of payment and the time of return.
- There will be no reimbursement if your services(s) is suspended or terminated due to natural disasters.
- In the event of a refund, XFlame is not liable for any extra costs imposed by your credit card provider or any payment processor.
- Any applicable processing fee(s) will be deducted from any refund.
- In order to process the Refund Request, you must agree to provide all requested information to XFlame.
- In the event that there are problems resulting in our service not being able to register for you
- All successfully registered services
- Any service purchases or acquired at a discounted rate or during a promotion/ event
- Any fees paid by you to XFlame for providing support
Requests for Refund
If you believe you are entitled to a refund, please file a support ticket to XFlame. Your request must include the following information:
- Why are you requesting a refund?
- Displaying your transaction's identifiers (e.g. account username, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase, ...etc)
If you have any queries concerning our Refund Policy, please email us at [email protected].