The most popular and professional extension for any kind of website.
Search for domains
Brand your site as an organization for greater good.
Search for domains
Rep your company with a domain that's globally recognized and memorable.
Search for domains
Your domain comes with many gifts
Popular domains at competitive prices
Use our domain price search tool and save money.
Free products and services when you register
Free Privacy Protection for life and so much more.
Easy set-up and helpful guidance
Expert help and advice, whenever you need it.
Hundreds Of Domains At Great Prices
Use our domain price search tool below to find the cost of popular domains for up to 10 years.
Our Lovely Client Say About Us
Uniquely repurpose strategic core competencies with progressive content. Assertively transition ethical imperatives and collaborative manufactured products.
My boss asked me to look for a better way to deliver customer care message to our customers and that was when I came across XFlame. The provided tool is very convenient.
I have used many U.A.E web hosting services and XFlame is the best one so far. It offers the cheapest package with tons of feature.
Best web hosting service
With XFlame, it was so easy for me to setup website for my business.
Friendly Support Team
I'm a complete amateur in building websites. But with the support from XFlame team, I was able to launch my site with ease. It was a great experience. Thanks.
Best hosting for website
I was looking for a way to promote my business and happened to came across XFlame. The web tool for sms advertising is easy and convenient to use and it is affordable too.
Buy Your Perfect Domain Names at XFlame
A perfect domain name gives the reason why your business exists. Our system includes a wide range of domain names with various Top Level Domain (TLD) helping you buying the most suitable URL for your website. Let XFlame walk you through how to find a perfect name for your business' internet existence. Don't hesitate and buy your business' domain name today with XFlame support!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is a domain name?
Domain name is a unique identity of any website. Behind the screen, the domain is the name of the computer server/ web server. This domain name is intended to make it easier to access a site's address, rather than using a complicated string of numbers known as an IP address. To build a website, you need a domain name and web hosting so that the domain name can be used and accessed on the internet.
In the back-end, communication with the server is possible only by IP address, but the domain name is used for easy memorization.
How does a domain name work?
When we use a smartphone, we store our data such as songs, phone numbers, pictures on a memory card or SD card. Then, the way the website works is similar. Every website remains stored in the server or host, and the domain name is indicated to the IP of that hosting server.
When we go to the browser and enter the website name in its address bar, the name that is associated with an IP address points to the IP of the DNS (Domain Name System) host server and the website made with the DNS name we want to open All of its data from the server is visible to us in front of us and in this way we are able to view a website in the browser.
What is a DNS?
Have you ever come across a ‘Telephone Directory’, widely in use before the advent of cellphones and smartphones? Its purpose was to help the user to find the telephone number of a subscriber identified by a name and an address or, in other words, we can say that it translated the name and address of a person into telephone number. Then, the way DNS works is similar.
DNS stands for Domain Name System. Basically it's the system that translates a domain name (https://xflame.xyz/) into an IP address (18.104.22.168) which is the unique identifier of some piece of hardware on a network.And thanks to this IP address that our web browser can know where the destination is (the hosting server/ web server)
What is a TLD?
TLD (Top-Level-Domain) is used to help identify the website that it belongs to. For example, this could be its purpose, geographical area where the website originates from, or the organization that owns it.
For example if you see a website that ends in .gov, then you know that that website is a government run site. If you see a web address that ends in .ae, then you’ll know that the person who registered that site is either a U.A.E resident or organization that does business in U.A.E.
All TLDs are managed by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, which in short is ICANN. ICANN identifies the following categories of TLDs:
- Infrastructure top-level domain (ARPA): This group consists of one domain, the Address and Routing Parameter Area. It is managed by IANA on behalf of the Internet Engineering Task Force for various purposes specified in the Request for Comments publications.
- Generic top-level domains (gTLD): Top-level domains with three or more characters.
- Restricted generic top-level domains (grTLD): These domains are managed under official ICANN accredited registrars.
- Sponsored top-level domains (sTLD): These domains are proposed and sponsored by private agencies or organizations that establish and enforce rules restricting the eligibility to use the TLD. Use is based on community theme concepts; these domains are managed under official ICANN accredited registrars.
- Country-code top-level domains (ccTLD): Two-letter domains established for countries or territories. With some historical exceptions, the code for any territory is the same as its two-letter ISO 3166 code.
- Internationalized country code top-level domains (IDN ccTLD): ccTLDs in non-Latin character sets (e.g., Arabic, Cyrillic, Hebrew, or Chinese).
- Test top-level domains (tTLD): These domains were installed under .test for testing purposes in the IDN development process; these domains are not present in the root zone.
Your email inbox will be updated with the newest deals, articles, and industry news the moment they are released.